Export Partnership Program
Before starting your application:
- Log in or create account.
- Review the program eligibility checklist and check that you are eligible to apply.
- Ensure you have a copy of your most recent financial statement. You will need to upload this in step 7 of this application.
- Ensure you have a copy of your export business plan. You will need to upload this in step 7 of this application.
- Ensure that your goods or services meet the program's definition of Made in South Australia.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Applications must be lodged before the project is undertaken or within 6 months of commencement.
You can save your application at any time and go back to it by logging into your account again through the Export Partnership Program.
Applications for the Export Partnership Program may be made at any time.
However, applications will be assessed and funding approved at the end of each quarterly round.
|Back||Create account Login|