Export Partnership Program
The Export Partnership Program is a South Australian Government program which assists small to medium-sized firms to prepare for export.
The Export Partnership Program can meet eligible expenses incurred in developing international markets.
Under the Program, the South Australian Government will match your investment with 50 per cent reimbursement of eligible export-related expenditure, up to a maximum of $50,000 for eligible projects.
Eligible projects include:
- Researching feasible overseas markets
- Developing marketing material for distribution overseas
- Participating in international trade shows, trade missions and business programs
- Adapting websites for specific international markets
- Undergoing export specific mentoring and/or training
- Supporting incoming buyers
The Export Partnership Program does not cover:
- Trademarking and IP protection
- Employment of staff/staff wages
- Overseas representation
- Office space
- Purchase of equipment
- General stationery
- Internet and telephone costs
- General academic qualifications and courses (excluding practical exporting courses that fit the scope of the grant)
- Memberships of professional associations
- Any other general business costs.
This list is not exhaustive and other exclusions may apply.
View the list of Eligible projects and activities.